Chinese Low Cost High Quality Manufacturer Standard Custom Metal Spur Bevel Helical Gear
|Spur gear/bevel gear/helical gear/worm gear
|Place of origin
|Steel ,Stainless Steel , Plastic, Alumiunm
|Pilot Bore,finished bore with keyway
Bevel Gear Features
CNC machined stainless steel conical spiral toothed straight bevel gears
Specialty Hardware Processing Manufactory!
Bevel gear is also called 90 degree angle gear system.
Bevel gears are most often mounted on shafts that are 90 degrees apart, but can be designed to work at other angles as wheel.
The teeth on bevel gears can be straight, spiral or hypoid. They are made of materials such as: steel, stainless steel and plastic. Different sizes available.
We also dealing with standard or non-standard sprockets, couplings, pulleys or other transmission parts.
Please contact us for the details.
|Hardening and tempering, carburizing, high frequency quenching, etc
|machinery / furniture / toy / woodboard / wall
|Steel, stainless steel, plastic etc.
|Black oxide, zinc plated, etc
|Based on customer’s requirement
|CNC engine lathe, milling machine, drilling machine,hobbing machine, grinder, gear shaper
Standard export case (Details according to customer’s requirement)
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Standard & Non-Standard
Can you provide examples of machinery that use bevel gears?
Bevel gears are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems where torque transmission and direction changes are required. These gears are specifically designed to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly use bevel gears:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are extensively used in automotive applications. They can be found in different parts of vehicles, including the differential gear system, powertrain components, steering systems, and transfer cases. In the differential, bevel gears help distribute torque between the drive wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds during turns.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications, such as aircraft engines, landing gear systems, and helicopter transmissions. They play a critical role in transferring power and changing the direction of rotation in these high-performance systems.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are commonly employed in industrial machinery and equipment. They are used in gearboxes, speed reducers, and power transmission systems. Examples include conveyors, mixers, pumps, packaging machinery, printing presses, and textile machinery. Bevel gears allow efficient power transmission and enable the machinery to operate at different speeds and directions as required by the specific application.
- Construction and Heavy Equipment: Bevel gears are found in construction equipment such as cranes, excavators, loaders, and bulldozers. They are integral components of the drivetrain systems, enabling the transfer of power and torque to the wheels or tracks, as well as facilitating steering and movement of the equipment.
- Marine Applications: Bevel gears are utilized in various marine applications, including propulsion systems, marine generators, winches, steering mechanisms, and anchor handling equipment. They help transmit power efficiently and withstand the challenging marine environment.
- Machine Tools: Bevel gears are employed in machine tools such as milling machines, lathes, and grinders. They are essential for transmitting power and facilitating the required speed and direction changes in these precision machining systems.
- Power Plants: Bevel gears are used in power generation facilities, including wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, and steam turbines. They play a crucial role in converting the rotational motion of the turbine blades into electrical energy by transmitting torque to the generator.
- Mining and Material Handling: Bevel gears are commonly found in mining equipment, conveyor systems, and material handling machinery. They are used to transfer power and facilitate the movement of bulk materials, such as ores, coal, and aggregates.
These examples represent just a few of the many applications where bevel gears are utilized. Bevel gears offer versatility, efficiency, and reliability in transmitting power and changing direction in various mechanical systems across different industries.
How do you calculate the efficiency of a bevel gear?
To calculate the efficiency of a bevel gear, you need to compare the power input to the gear with the power output and account for any losses in the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of the calculation process:
The efficiency of a bevel gear can be calculated using the following formula:
Efficiency = (Power output / Power input) x 100%
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the calculation:
- Calculate the Power Input: Determine the power input to the bevel gear system. This can be obtained by multiplying the input torque (Tin) by the input angular velocity (ωin), using the formula:
- Calculate the Power Output: Determine the power output from the bevel gear system. This can be obtained by multiplying the output torque (Tout) by the output angular velocity (ωout), using the formula:
- Calculate the Efficiency: Divide the power output by the power input and multiply by 100% to obtain the efficiency:
Power input = Tin x ωin
Power output = Tout x ωout
Efficiency = (Power output / Power input) x 100%
The efficiency of a bevel gear represents the percentage of input power that is effectively transmitted to the output, considering losses due to factors such as friction, gear meshing, and lubrication. It is important to note that the efficiency of a bevel gear system can vary depending on various factors, including gear quality, alignment, lubrication condition, and operating conditions.
When calculating the efficiency, it is crucial to use consistent units for torque and angular velocity. Additionally, it’s important to ensure that the power input and output are measured at the same point in the gear system, typically at the input and output shafts.
Keep in mind that the calculated efficiency is an approximation and may not account for all the losses in the gear system. Factors such as bearing losses, windage losses, and other system-specific losses are not included in this basic efficiency calculation. Actual efficiency can vary based on the specific design and operating conditions of the bevel gear system.
By calculating the efficiency, engineers can evaluate the performance of a bevel gear and make informed decisions regarding gear selection, optimization, and system design.
What are the benefits of using a bevel gear mechanism?
Using a bevel gear mechanism offers several benefits in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using a bevel gear mechanism:
- Change in Direction: Bevel gears are designed to transmit rotational motion between intersecting or non-parallel shafts. They enable a change in direction of motion, allowing the rotary power to be transmitted efficiently at different angles, such as 90 degrees or more. This capability is particularly useful in applications where space constraints or specific mechanical arrangements require a change in direction.
- Speed Reduction or Increase: Bevel gears can be used to achieve speed reduction or increase between the input and output shafts. By selecting bevel gears with different tooth counts, the rotational speed can be adjusted according to the desired output requirements. This feature is beneficial in applications where different speeds are needed for specific operations or to match the requirements of the driven equipment.
- Compact Design: Bevel gears offer a compact design that allows for efficient power transmission in applications with limited space. The intersecting shafts and compact arrangement of the gear teeth enable the transmission of torque and motion in a more confined area compared to other types of gear mechanisms.
- High Torque Transmission: Bevel gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads. The meshing of the gear teeth provides a strong and reliable connection, allowing for the efficient transfer of power even in heavy-duty applications. This makes bevel gears suitable for applications that require the transmission of substantial torque, such as in automotive differentials, industrial machinery, and mining equipment.
- Versatility: Bevel gears are versatile and can be designed to accommodate various operating conditions and requirements. They can be manufactured with different tooth profiles, such as straight-cut, spiral, or zerol, to optimize performance based on factors like noise reduction, load capacity, and efficiency. Additionally, bevel gears can be made from different materials, allowing them to withstand different environmental conditions and requirements.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The tooth geometry of spiral bevel gears provides smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears. The gradual engagement of the curved teeth reduces noise, vibration, and shock during gear meshing, resulting in quieter operation and improved overall system performance. This makes bevel gears suitable for applications where noise reduction is a critical consideration.
- Wide Range of Applications: Bevel gears find applications in various industries and systems where changes in direction, speed, and torque transmission are required. They are used in automotive differentials, marine propulsion systems, industrial machinery, robotics, aerospace systems, and more. The versatility and adaptability of bevel gears make them suitable for a wide range of applications across different sectors.
In summary, using a bevel gear mechanism provides benefits such as change in direction, speed adjustment, compact design, high torque transmission, versatility, smooth and quiet operation, and suitability for a wide range of applications. These advantages make bevel gears a preferred choice in numerous industries and systems that require efficient and reliable power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-14