1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What lubrication is required for a bevel gear?
Lubrication is crucial for the optimal performance, longevity, and reliability of bevel gears. Proper lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of the lubrication requirements for a bevel gear:
Bevel gears typically require a lubricant that provides sufficient film strength, viscosity, and protection against wear and corrosion. The specific lubrication requirements may vary depending on factors such as the gear material, operating conditions, load, speed, and environmental factors. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for the appropriate lubricant to use in your specific application. Here are some key considerations:
- Lubricant Type: Common lubricant types used for bevel gears include mineral oils, synthetic oils, and greases. Mineral oils are often suitable for standard applications, while synthetic oils offer enhanced performance in terms of temperature resistance, oxidation stability, and load-carrying capacity. Greases are used when a semi-solid lubricant is preferred, providing excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Viscosity: The lubricant viscosity is crucial for maintaining an adequate lubricating film between the gear teeth. The viscosity should be selected based on the operating conditions, such as temperature and speed. Higher temperatures and speeds generally require lubricants with higher viscosity to ensure proper lubrication and prevent metal-to-metal contact.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) Additives: In applications with high loads and potential for boundary lubrication conditions, lubricants with extreme pressure (EP) additives are recommended. EP additives provide additional protection against wear and ensure the lubricant film remains intact under high-pressure conditions, reducing the risk of gear tooth damage.
- Corrosion Protection: Bevel gears operating in corrosive environments or exposed to moisture may require lubricants with corrosion inhibitors or rust-preventive additives. These additives help protect the gear surfaces from rust and corrosion, extending the gear’s lifespan and maintaining its performance.
- Compatibility: It’s crucial to consider the compatibility between the lubricant and the gear materials. Some gear materials may have specific requirements or restrictions regarding the types of lubricants that can be used. For example, certain plastics or elastomers used in bevel gear applications may be sensitive to certain lubricant additives, necessitating the use of compatible lubricants.
- Lubrication Method: The lubrication method for bevel gears can vary depending on the design and accessibility of the system. Lubrication can be performed through methods such as oil bath lubrication, oil mist lubrication, circulating oil systems, or grease application. The appropriate lubrication method should be determined based on the gear system’s design and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
It’s essential to regularly monitor the lubricant condition and perform maintenance tasks such as oil analysis, lubricant replenishment, or scheduled lubricant changes as recommended by the gear manufacturer or based on the operating conditions. This helps ensure the lubricant’s effectiveness and the overall performance of the bevel gear system.
In summary, the lubrication requirements for a bevel gear include selecting the appropriate lubricant type, considering viscosity, extreme pressure additives, corrosion protection, compatibility with gear materials, and choosing the suitable lubrication method. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations and performing regular maintenance tasks are essential to maintain proper lubrication and ensure optimal performance and longevity of the bevel gear system.
Can bevel gears be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment due to their ability to transmit high torque, handle heavy loads, and operate in various orientations. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are versatile and robust, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications in machinery and equipment. Here are several reasons why bevel gears are commonly used in heavy-duty applications:
- High Torque Transmission: Bevel gears are capable of transmitting high torque between intersecting shafts. They have a large contact area, which allows for efficient power transmission without compromising strength. This makes them well-suited for heavy-duty machinery that requires high torque output.
- Heavy Load Handling: Bevel gears are designed to withstand heavy loads, including radial loads, axial loads, and bending moments. Their sturdy construction and tooth geometry enable them to distribute the load evenly across the gear teeth, minimizing localized stress and preventing premature failure. This load-handling capability makes bevel gears ideal for heavy-duty applications that involve substantial forces and loads.
- Various Orientations: Bevel gears can be used in different orientations, including horizontal, vertical, and angled arrangements. This versatility allows them to adapt to the specific requirements of heavy-duty machinery and equipment, regardless of the shaft orientation. Whether it’s a gearbox, power transmission system, or lifting equipment, bevel gears can be designed and installed to accommodate the desired orientation.
- Durable Construction: Bevel gears are typically manufactured using high-strength materials, such as alloy steels or case-hardened steels, to ensure durability and resistance to wear. They undergo precise machining, grinding, and heat treatment processes to achieve the required hardness, surface finish, and dimensional accuracy. The robust construction and quality manufacturing of bevel gears make them capable of withstanding the demanding conditions of heavy-duty applications.
- Application-Specific Designs: Bevel gears can be customized and optimized for specific heavy-duty applications. Gear designers can tailor the gear parameters, such as tooth profile, size, and material selection, to match the requirements of the machinery or equipment. This flexibility in design allows for the creation of bevel gears that are specifically engineered to handle the unique demands of heavy-duty applications.
Overall, bevel gears are well-suited for heavy-duty machinery and equipment due to their high torque transmission capability, load-handling capacity, adaptability to various orientations, durable construction, and customizable designs. By selecting the appropriate bevel gear types, sizes, and materials, engineers can ensure reliable and efficient operation in heavy-duty applications across industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, and transportation.
It is important to note that the specific design requirements and load conditions of each heavy-duty application should be carefully considered during the gear selection and design process. Consulting with experienced engineers and adhering to industry standards will help ensure that the chosen bevel gears are suitable for the intended heavy-duty machinery or equipment.
Are there different types of bevel gears available?
Yes, there are different types of bevel gears available to suit various applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of bevel gears:
- Straight Bevel Gears: Straight bevel gears are the most basic type of bevel gears. They have straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are commonly used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
- Spiral Bevel Gears: Spiral bevel gears are designed with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise and vibration, and higher load-carrying capacity. Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications that require smooth and quiet operation, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
- Hypoid Bevel Gears: Hypoid bevel gears are similar to spiral bevel gears but have offset axes. The axes of hypoid bevel gears do not intersect and are non-parallel, allowing them to transmit rotational motion between shafts that are not in a straight line. Hypoid bevel gears are commonly used in applications where space constraints or specific shaft arrangements require a change in direction and torque transmission. They are often found in automotive drivetrains, power tools, and heavy machinery.
- Straight and Spiral Zerol Bevel Gears: Zerol bevel gears are similar to their straight and spiral counterparts but have a unique tooth profile. The teeth of zerol bevel gears are curved, similar to spiral bevel gears, but with a smaller spiral angle. This results in a tooth profile that is closer to a straight bevel gear. Straight and spiral zerol bevel gears provide a combination of the advantages of both straight and spiral bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity.
- Straight and Spiral Miter Gears: Miter gears, also known as mitre gears, are a special type of bevel gears that have equal numbers of teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. They are often used when rotational motion needs to be transmitted at a right angle without a change in direction. Miter gears can be either straight or spiral, depending on the tooth geometry.
These are the commonly used types of bevel gears. Each type has its own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate type of bevel gear depends on factors such as the required angle of transmission, load capacity, noise and vibration considerations, and the specific requirements of the application.
In summary, different types of bevel gears, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, hypoid bevel gears, straight and spiral zerol bevel gears, and straight and spiral miter gears, are available to suit various applications and accommodate different shaft arrangements.
editor by CX 2023-11-08