Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, as Required
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Can bevel gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment due to their ability to transmit motion and power at varied angles with high accuracy. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are well-suited for precision manufacturing equipment where precise motion control, high torque transmission, and accurate angular positioning are essential. Here are some key reasons why bevel gears are suitable for such applications:
- Angular Transmission: Bevel gears excel at transmitting motion and power between intersecting shafts at different angles. In precision manufacturing equipment, where components often require precise angular positioning, bevel gears provide an efficient means of achieving the necessary motion transfer. They allow for smooth and accurate rotation, ensuring precise alignment and positioning of machine components.
- Compact Design: Bevel gears have a compact design, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. In precision manufacturing equipment, where machines often have complex structures and require tight integration of components, the compact size of bevel gears allows for efficient utilization of available space. This is particularly advantageous when designing compact and high-precision machinery.
- High Torque Transmission: Bevel gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads, making them suitable for precision manufacturing equipment that requires the transmission of substantial power. Whether it’s in rotary tables, indexing mechanisms, or gearboxes, bevel gears can efficiently transfer high torque while maintaining accuracy and precision in motion control.
- Accuracy and Backlash Control: In precision manufacturing equipment, minimizing backlash and ensuring accurate motion control are critical. Bevel gears can be manufactured with high precision to achieve tight tolerances and minimal backlash. This allows for precise positioning, accurate motion control, and repeatable performance, which are essential in precision manufacturing processes.
- Customization Options: Bevel gears can be customized to meet specific requirements of precision manufacturing equipment. Different tooth profiles, gear ratios, materials, and surface treatments can be employed to optimize the gear performance for specific applications. This customization capability allows gear engineers to design bevel gears that precisely match the needs and specifications of the equipment.
Examples of precision manufacturing equipment where bevel gears are commonly used include CNC machines, milling machines, gear hobbing machines, rotary tables, indexing mechanisms, and various types of gearboxes. These machines rely on the precise and reliable motion transmission provided by bevel gears to achieve accurate and high-quality manufacturing processes.
It is important to note that the selection and design of bevel gears for precision manufacturing equipment should consider factors such as load requirements, speed, operating conditions, backlash limitations, and noise considerations. Gear engineers and machine designers often conduct detailed analyses and calculations to ensure the bevel gears meet the necessary performance criteria and contribute to the overall precision and reliability of the equipment.
In summary, bevel gears are well-suited for precision manufacturing equipment due to their ability to provide accurate angular transmission, compact design, high torque transmission, and customization options. Incorporating bevel gears in precision machinery contributes to precise motion control, accurate positioning, and reliable performance, enabling the production of high-quality and precise manufactured components.
How do you address noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system?
Noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system can be disruptive, affect performance, and indicate potential problems. Addressing these issues involves identifying the root causes and implementing appropriate solutions. Here’s a detailed explanation:
When dealing with noise and vibration in a bevel gear system, the following steps can help address the issues:
- Analyze the System: Begin by analyzing the system to identify the specific sources of noise and vibration. This may involve conducting inspections, measurements, and tests to pinpoint the areas and components contributing to the problem. Common sources of noise and vibration in a bevel gear system include gear misalignment, improper meshing, inadequate lubrication, worn gears, and resonance effects.
- Check Gear Alignment: Proper gear alignment is crucial for minimizing noise and vibration. Misalignment can cause uneven loading, excessive wear, and increased noise. Ensure that the bevel gears are correctly aligned both axially and radially. This can involve adjusting the mounting position, shimming, or realigning the gears to achieve the specified alignment tolerances.
- Optimize Gear Meshing: Proper gear meshing is essential for reducing noise and vibration. Ensure that the gear teeth profiles, sizes, and surface qualities are suitable for the application. Improper tooth contact, such as excessive or insufficient contact, can lead to noise and vibration issues. Adjusting the gear tooth contact pattern, modifying gear profiles, or using anti-backlash gears can help optimize gear meshing and reduce noise and vibration.
- Ensure Adequate Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical for minimizing friction, wear, and noise in a bevel gear system. Insufficient lubrication or using the wrong lubricant can lead to increased friction and noise generation. Check the lubrication system, ensure the correct lubricant type and viscosity are used, and verify that the gears are adequately lubricated. Regular lubricant analysis and maintenance can help maintain optimal lubrication conditions and reduce noise and vibration.
- Inspect and Replace Worn Gears: Worn or damaged gears can contribute to noise and vibration problems. Regularly inspect the gears for signs of wear, pitting, or tooth damage. If significant wear is detected, consider replacing the worn gears with new ones to restore proper gear meshing and reduce noise. Additionally, ensure that the gear materials are suitable for the application and provide adequate strength and durability.
- Address Resonance Effects: Resonance can amplify noise and vibration in a bevel gear system. Identify any resonant frequencies within the system and take steps to mitigate their effects. This may involve adjusting gear parameters, adding damping materials or structures, or altering the system’s natural frequencies to minimize resonance and associated noise and vibration.
Implementing these steps can help address noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system. However, it is important to note that each system is unique, and the specific solutions may vary depending on the circumstances. Consulting with experts in gear design and vibration analysis can provide valuable insights and ensure effective resolution of noise and vibration problems.
What are the applications of a bevel gear?
A bevel gear finds applications in various industries and mechanical systems where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required. Here’s a detailed explanation of the applications of a bevel gear:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly in differentials. Differentials are responsible for distributing torque between the driving wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds when turning. Bevel gears in differentials transmit power from the engine to the wheels, enabling smooth cornering and improved traction.
- Mechanical Power Transmission: Bevel gears are employed in mechanical power transmission systems to change the direction of rotational motion. They are used in applications such as power tools, machine tools, conveyors, and printing presses. By meshing with other bevel gears or with spur gears, they transmit torque and power efficiently from one shaft to another, accommodating changes in direction and speed.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Bevel gears are extensively used in marine propulsion systems, including boats and ships. They are commonly found in the propulsion shaft line, where they transmit torque from the engine to the propeller shaft, allowing the vessel to move through water. Bevel gears in marine applications are designed to withstand high loads, resist corrosion, and operate efficiently in harsh environments.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications. They are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, where they transmit torque from the hydraulic motor to extend or retract the landing gear. Bevel gears are also found in helicopter rotor systems, providing the necessary power transmission to rotate the rotor blades.
- Railway Systems: Bevel gears play a crucial role in railway systems, particularly in locomotives and rolling stock. They are used in the transmission systems to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. Bevel gears ensure smooth and efficient power transfer, enabling the train to move forward or backward while negotiating curves on the track.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are extensively employed in various industrial machinery, such as milling machines, lathes, and industrial robots. They facilitate changes in direction and speed of rotational motion, enabling precise positioning, accurate cutting, and smooth operation of the machinery.
- Mining and Construction Equipment: Bevel gears are used in mining and construction equipment to transfer power and torque in heavy-duty applications. They are found in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and crushers, where they provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments.
These are just a few examples of the applications of bevel gears. Their ability to transmit power, change the direction of rotational motion, and accommodate intersecting shafts makes them versatile and suitable for a wide range of industries and mechanical systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively utilized in automotive differentials, mechanical power transmission systems, marine propulsion systems, aerospace applications, railway systems, industrial machinery, and mining and construction equipment. Their applications span across industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are essential for efficient and reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-06