1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CZPT Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CZPT CZPT advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CZPT Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Adopt PDCA for problem solution, to ensure a closed loop.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CZPT Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What is the lifespan of a typical bevel gear?
The lifespan of a typical bevel gear can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the gear, the operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the specific application. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears, like any mechanical component, have a finite lifespan. The lifespan of a bevel gear is influenced by the following factors:
- Quality of the Gear: The quality of the gear itself is a significant factor in determining its lifespan. Bevel gears manufactured using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing processes tend to have longer lifespans. Gears made from durable materials and manufactured with tight tolerances and accurate tooth profiles are more resistant to wear and fatigue, resulting in extended lifespans.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions under which the bevel gear operates greatly affect its lifespan. Factors such as torque levels, rotational speed, temperature, and shock loads can impact the wear and fatigue characteristics of the gear. Gears subjected to high torque, high-speed rotation, excessive heat, or frequent heavy loads may experience accelerated wear and reduced lifespan compared to gears operating under milder conditions.
- Maintenance Practices: Proper maintenance practices can significantly extend the lifespan of a bevel gear. Regular inspection, lubrication, and preventive maintenance help identify and address potential issues before they escalate. Adequate lubrication, cleanliness, and alignment contribute to reducing wear, minimizing the risk of damage, and prolonging the gear’s lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or improper maintenance practices can lead to premature wear, failure, and reduced lifespan.
- Application Specifics: The specific application in which the bevel gear is used plays a vital role in determining its lifespan. Different applications impose varying loads, speeds, and operating conditions on the gear. Gears used in heavy-duty industrial applications, such as mining or heavy machinery, may experience more significant wear and have shorter lifespans compared to gears used in lighter-duty applications.
- Load Distribution: Proper load distribution among the gear teeth is critical for ensuring longevity. Evenly distributed loads help prevent localized wear and ensure that no individual teeth are subjected to excessive stress. Factors such as gear design, tooth profile, and accurate alignment influence load distribution and can impact the gear’s lifespan.
Due to the complex interplay of these factors, it is challenging to provide a specific lifespan for a typical bevel gear. However, with proper design, high-quality manufacturing, suitable operating conditions, regular maintenance, and appropriate load distribution, bevel gears can have a lifespan ranging from several thousand to tens of thousands of operating hours.
It is important to note that monitoring the gear’s condition, including wear patterns, tooth damage, and any signs of failure, is crucial for ensuring safe and reliable operation. When signs of wear or damage become significant or when the gear no longer meets the required performance criteria, replacement or refurbishment should be considered to maintain the overall system’s integrity and performance.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear?
Proper alignment is crucial when connecting a bevel gear to ensure efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and longevity of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment:
When connecting a bevel gear, the following steps can help ensure proper alignment:
- Check Gear Specifications: Begin by reviewing the gear specifications provided by the manufacturer. This includes information about the gear’s design, tolerances, and alignment requirements. Understanding these specifications is essential for achieving the desired alignment.
- Prepare Mounting Surfaces: Ensure that the mounting surfaces for the gears, such as shafts or gearboxes, are clean, free from debris, and properly prepared. Any irregularities or surface defects can affect the alignment and lead to misalignment issues. Remove any burrs, nicks, or rough spots that could interfere with the proper seating of the gears.
- Use Alignment Tools: Alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be helpful in achieving precise alignment. These tools allow for accurate measurement and adjustment of the gear’s position relative to the mating components. Follow the instructions provided with the alignment tools to set up and perform the alignment process correctly.
- Axial Alignment: Achieving proper axial alignment is crucial for bevel gears. The axial alignment refers to aligning the gear’s rotational axis parallel to the mating gear’s rotational axis. This ensures proper gear meshing and load distribution. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the axial alignment, making necessary modifications to the gear’s position or shimming as required.
- Radial Alignment: Radial alignment involves aligning the gear’s rotational axis perpendicular to the mating gear’s rotational axis. Proper radial alignment helps prevent side loads, excessive wear, and noise generation. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the radial alignment, ensuring that the gear’s position is properly adjusted or shimmed to achieve the desired alignment.
- Verify Tooth Contact Pattern: After aligning the gears, it is important to verify the tooth contact pattern. The tooth contact pattern should be evenly distributed across the gear tooth surfaces to ensure proper load sharing and minimize wear. Conduct a visual inspection or use specialized tools, such as gear marking compounds, to check and adjust the tooth contact pattern if necessary.
By following these steps and using appropriate alignment tools, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear. Proper alignment promotes efficient power transmission, minimizes wear, reduces noise, and extends the lifespan of the gear system.
It is worth noting that each gear system may have specific alignment requirements and considerations. Consult the gear manufacturer’s guidelines and best practices, as well as seek the expertise of experienced engineers, to ensure the proper alignment of bevel gears in your specific application.
How do you choose the right size bevel gear for your application?
Choosing the right size bevel gear for your application involves considering various factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, and material selection. Here’s a detailed explanation of the considerations involved in selecting the right size bevel gear:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of your application. This involves understanding the load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the applied forces. Calculate the required torque capacity of the bevel gear based on the expected load and operating conditions.
- Speed Ratios: Determine the desired speed ratios between the input and output shafts. Bevel gears are often used to transmit rotational motion at different speeds. Calculate the required gear ratio to achieve the desired speed output and select bevel gears with appropriate tooth counts to achieve the desired ratio.
- Tooth Geometry: Consider the tooth geometry of the bevel gears. Straight bevel gears and spiral bevel gears have different tooth profiles and engagement characteristics. Evaluate the impact of tooth geometry on factors such as noise, vibration, smoothness of operation, and load-carrying capacity. Choose the tooth profile that best suits the specific requirements of your application.
- Material Selection: Consider the material properties of the bevel gears. The material should have sufficient strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Common materials for bevel gears include steel alloys, cast iron, and non-ferrous alloys. The material selection should be based on factors such as load requirements, operating conditions (e.g., temperature, moisture), and any specific industry standards or regulations.
- Size and Dimensions: Consider the physical size and dimensions of the bevel gears. Evaluate the available space and clearance in your application to ensure proper fit and alignment of the gears. Consider factors such as the gear diameter, face width, and shaft bore diameter. Ensure that the selected bevel gears can be mounted and meshed correctly with the mating gears.
- Manufacturing and Cost Considerations: Take into account any specific manufacturing considerations or constraints. Consider factors such as gear manufacturing methods (e.g., cutting, shaping, forging), availability of standard gear sizes or custom gear manufacturing options, and associated costs. Balance the performance requirements of your application with the available budget and manufacturing feasibility.
It is often beneficial to consult with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts to ensure the proper selection of bevel gears for your specific application. They can provide guidance on gear design, material selection, and performance analysis to help you choose the right size bevel gear that meets your requirements.
In summary, choosing the right size bevel gear involves considering factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, material selection, size and dimensions, and manufacturing considerations. Taking into account these factors will help ensure that the selected bevel gear is suitable for your application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-04