MaHangZhou CZPT Technology Co., Ltd. has the capacity to guarantee the quality for every step, from raw material (forging), then heating treatment, finally machining. We have our own forging mill, heating teatment shop and machining shop. At present we could supply various of lage main axles and shaft, turbin shaft, cylinder shaft, windy generator shaft, roller shaft, wheel forging, drill bit forging and kinds of irregular parts based on the drawing provided by customers.
Steel material for shaft and forging parts:
EN10571-2 / DIN17100
|S235JR / RST37-2
|S235J0 / ST37-3 U
EN10571-2 / DIN17100
|S355J0 / ST52-3U
|S355J2 / ST52-3 N
JIS G4105/JIS G4103
|34CrNiMo6 / 1.6582
|16CrMnH / 20CrMnTi
|16MnCr5 / 1.7131
|20MnCr5 / 1.7147
Rear Axles 10 Wheel Hub Bolts lage main axles
We King Rail were already engaged in exporting steel railway wheels , axles ,bearings and other forging products for about 12 years, materials are a great variety of hot forged, hot rolled and cold drawn Steels, including engineering steel, cold work tool steel, hot work tool steel, plastic mold steel, spring steel, high speed steel, stainless steel etc., besides King Rail also has their own heating treatment shop and machining shop to provide heating treatment, cutting and further machining service.
Since 2012 year, we has the right to export all FORGED STEEL behalf of MaHangZhou CZPT Technology Co., Ltd. which is specialized in melting and forging of special steel since 1965 year, now King Rail is 1 of the biggest manufacturer of forged product in China.The forged products are used in Automotive, Aerospace, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Industrial.
Till 2013 year, many customers need HOT ROLLED and COLD DRAWN steel from Masteel Industrial, in order to provide one-stop solution to our customers, began to cooperate with Xihu (West Lake) Dis.bei Special Steel (HangZhou and HangZhou mill), Baosteel, Tiangong International, Changcheng Special Steel for hot rolled tool steel, cooperate with HangZhou Speical Steel, HangZhou HangZhou Speical Steel, Shagang Group, CZPT Group for hot rolled engineering steel. Now we already set up the warehouse in ZheJiang and ZheJiang City, more than 20000 tons ex-stock could be supplied with kinds of sizes.
Then from 2018 year, King Rail decide to provide further manufacturer processing service, at present we could supply various of lage main shaft, turbin shaft, cylinder shaft, windy generator shaft, roller shaft, wheel forging, drill bit forging and kinds of irregular parts based on the drawing provided by customers.
King Rail is the professional one-stop steel manufacturer and trader, stockist and exporter in China, our customers spread all over the world, include West Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Middle Asia, Africa, Australia, etc.
The company owns advanced special steel smelting facilities and forging processing equipments, the main steel-making equipment include 2 sets of 50t ultra-high power electric arc furnaces,2 sets of 60t LF refining furnaces,1 set of 60t vacuum degassing refining CZPT and 4 sets of 1-20t electroslag re-melting furnaces.
The main forging equipments mainly include:3 sets of 5t electro-hydraulic hammers, 1 set of high-speed forging units of 800t,1600t,2000t and 4500t respectively.
For Further Information, Please Contact Me Here Now!
|Free After Service
|Free After Service
|ISO14001, ISO/TS16949, ISO9001
|Casting or Forging
What are the applications of a bevel gear?
A bevel gear finds applications in various industries and mechanical systems where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required. Here’s a detailed explanation of the applications of a bevel gear:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly in differentials. Differentials are responsible for distributing torque between the driving wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds when turning. Bevel gears in differentials transmit power from the engine to the wheels, enabling smooth cornering and improved traction.
- Mechanical Power Transmission: Bevel gears are employed in mechanical power transmission systems to change the direction of rotational motion. They are used in applications such as power tools, machine tools, conveyors, and printing presses. By meshing w
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear involves modifying the system to incorporate the bevel gear for improved functionality or performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of the retrofitting process:
- Evaluate the Existing System: Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system. Understand its design, components, and operational requirements. Identify the specific areas where the introduction of a bevel gear can enhance the system’s performance, efficiency, or functionality.
- Analyze Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the existing system with the integration of a bevel gear. Consider factors such as available space, load requirements, torque transmission, and alignment feasibility. Determine if any modifications or adaptations are necessary to accommodate the bevel gear.
- Design Considerations: Based on the system evaluation and compatibility analysis, develop a design plan for incorporating the bevel gear. Determine the appropriate gear type, size, and configuration that best suits the retrofitting requirements. Consider factors such as gear ratio, torque capacity, tooth profile, and mounting options.
- Modify Components: Identify the components that need modification or replacement to integrate the bevel gear. This may involve machining new shafts or shaft extensions, modifying housing or mounting brackets, or adapting existing components to ensure proper alignment and engagement with the bevel gear.
- Ensure Proper Alignment: Proper alignment is crucial for the successful integration of the bevel gear. Ensure that the existing system components and the bevel gear are aligned accurately to maintain smooth and efficient power transmission. This may involve adjusting shaft positions, aligning bearing supports, or employing alignment fixtures during the retrofitting process.
- Lubrication and Sealing: Consider the lubrication requirements of the bevel gear system. Ensure that appropriate lubricants are selected and provisions for lubrication are incorporated into the retrofit design. Additionally, pay attention to sealing arrangements to prevent lubricant leakage or ingress of contaminants into the gear system.
- Testing and Validation: After the retrofitting process is complete, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified mechanical system. Ensure that the bevel gear functions as intended and meets the desired performance requirements. Perform functional tests, load tests, and monitor the system for any abnormalities or issues.
- Maintenance and Documentation: Develop a maintenance plan for the retrofitted system, including periodic inspection, lubrication, and any specific maintenance tasks related to the bevel gear. Document the retrofitting process, including design modifications, component specifications, alignment procedures, and any other relevant information. This documentation will be valuable for future reference, troubleshooting, or potential further modifications.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear requires careful planning, engineering expertise, and attention to detail. It is recommended to involve experienced gear engineers or professionals with expertise in retrofitting processes to ensure a successful integration and optimal performance of the bevel gear within the system.
By retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear, it is possible to enhance its capabilities, improve efficiency, enable new functionalities, or address specific performance issues. Proper analysis, design, and implementation are essential to achieve a successful retrofit and realize the desired benefits of incorporating a bevel gear into the system.
ith other bevel gears or with spur gears, they transmit torque and power efficiently from one shaft to another, accommodating changes in direction and speed.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Bevel gears are extensively used in marine propulsion systems, including boats and ships. They are commonly found in the propulsion shaft line, where they transmit torque from the engine to the propeller shaft, allowing the vessel to move through water. Bevel gears in marine appl
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a bevel gear?
Bevel gears offer several advantages and disadvantages when used in mechanical systems. Understanding these pros and cons is crucial for selecting the appropriate gear type for a given application. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of using a bevel gear:
Advantages of Bevel Gears:
- Power Transmission at Different Angles: Bevel gears are specifically designed to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. They allow for efficient torque transmission and direction changes in applications where the input and output shafts are not parallel. This flexibility makes bevel gears suitable for a wide range of mechanical systems.
- Compact Design: Bevel gears have a compact and space-efficient design, allowing them to be used in applications with limited space constraints. Their ability to transmit power at an angle helps in optimizing the layout and arrangement of components in machinery and equipment.
- High Efficiency: Well-designed and properly maintained bevel gears can achieve high power transmission efficiency, typically above 95%. The efficient tooth engagement and load distribution in bevel gears minimize power losses due to friction and mechanical inefficiencies, resulting in energy-efficient operation.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: Bevel gears generally provide smooth and quiet operation in properly designed and well-maintained systems. The meshing of the gear teeth is designed to minimize noise and vibration, ensuring smooth power transmission and reducing the need for additional noise-reducing measures.
- Versatility: Bevel gears are available in various configurations, including straight bevel, spiral bevel, and hypoid bevel gears. This versatility allows them to be used in a wide range of applications across different industries, accommodating different load capacities, speed requirements, and operating conditions.
- High Load Capacity: Bevel gears are capable of handling high loads and transmitting substantial amounts of torque. Their robust design, accurate tooth engagement, and strong materials make them suitable for heavy-duty applications where reliable power transmission is required.
Disadvantages of Bevel Gears:
- Complex Manufacturing: Bevel gears are more complex to manufacture compared to other gear types due to their three-dimensional shape and intricate tooth profiles. The manufacturing process involves specialized equipment and expertise, which can increase production costs.
- Cost: Bevel gears, especially those with high precision and load capacities, can be relatively expensive compared to other types of gears. The cost of materials, manufacturing complexity, and quality requirements contribute to their higher price.
- Potential for Noise and Vibration: In certain operating conditions, such as high speeds or misaligned gears, bevel gears can generate noise and vibration. This can be mitigated through proper design, accurate manufacturing, and maintenance practices, but additional measures may be necessary to reduce noise and vibration levels in some applications.
- Sensitive to Misalignment: Bevel gears are sensitive to misalignment, which can lead to increased friction, accelerated wear, and reduced efficiency. Proper alignment and control of backlash are essential for optimal performance and longevity of the gear system.
- Complex Lubrication: The lubrication of bevel gears can be more challenging compared to parallel-axis gears. Due to their angled tooth engagement, ensuring proper lubrication film thickness and distribution across the gear teeth requires careful consideration. Inadequate or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, wear, and reduced efficiency.
It’s important to consider these advantages and disadvantages of bevel gears in the context of specific applications and operating conditions. Proper design, selection, manufacturing, and maintenance practices can help maximize the benefits of bevel gears while mitigating their limitations.
ications are designed to withstand high loads, resist corrosion, and operate efficiently in harsh environments.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications. They are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, where they transmit torque from the hydraulic motor to extend or retract the landing gear. Bevel gears are also found in helicopter rotor systems, providing the necessary power transmission to rotate the rotor blades.
- Railway Systems: Bevel gears play a crucial role in railway systems, particularly in locomotives and rolling stock. They are used in the transmission systems to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. Bevel gears ensure smooth and efficient power transfer, enabling the train to move forward or backward while negotiating curves on the track.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are extensively employed in various industrial machinery, such as milling machines, lathes, and industrial robots. They facilitate changes in direction and speed of rotational motion, enabling precise positioning, accurate cutting, and smooth operation of the machinery.
- Mining and Construction Equipment: Bevel gears are used in mining and construction equipment to transfer power and torque in heavy-duty applications. They are found in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and crushers, where they provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments.
These are just a few examples of the applications of bevel gears. Their ability to transmit power, change the direction of rotational motion, and accommodate intersecting shafts makes them versatile and suitable for a wide range of industries and mechanical systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively utilized in automotive differentials, mechanical power transmission systems, marine propulsion systems, aerospace applications, railway systems, industrial machinery, and mining and construction equipment. Their applications span across industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are essential for efficient and reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-08-30