We has been providing genuine and high quality starters at the lowest possible cost in China, and got a high reputation from our clients due to the reliable quality, competitive price and on-time delivery.
1.Durable and high Quality.
4.Wide range of parts for more models available.
5.Most competitive wholesale prices.
6.One stop buying service provided.
|made in China
|Scope of application
|internal combustion engine
Packaging & Shipping
1. Is this product new?
All our products are brand new and original, so each product can be strictly tested, please rest assured to buy.
2. Do you offer custom designs?
Custom design is support for customization. We have very rich experience in product customization.
3. Delivery time?
It can be shipped on the same day, special models need to be customized by the factory, we will ship within 15-30 days, without affecting the delivery time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly for assistance.
4. How to clean the injector?
(1) Remove the injector from the engine;
(2) Connect the carburetor to clean the fuel tank and the fuel injector with a special connector;
(3) Inject the carburetor cleaner into the fuel injector, and check whether the fuel injector leaks when it is not powered on;
(4) Intermittently energize the electromagnetic coil of the fuel injector, let the carburetor cleaner clean the fuel injector, and observe its spray atomization at the same time.
5. How to test the injector?
Detect dripping water from the injector. Select the connector of the tester according to the fuel injector model and connect it well, then check the sealing O-ring group (replace if found damaged), install the fuel injector on the test stand, press the fuel pump button, and adjust the pressure to the vehicle under test Factory specified pressure (preferably higher than 10%), observe whether the injector drips oil. If the leakage is more than 1 drop within 1min (or according to the technical standard), replace the fuel injector.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Are bevel gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Bevel gears can indeed be suitable for high-torque applications, depending on various factors such as the specific design, material selection, and proper application engineering. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are known for their ability to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. They can handle significant torque loads and are commonly used in applications that require high-torque transmission. However, the suitability of bevel gears for high-torque applications depends on the following factors:
- Design: The design of the bevel gears plays a crucial role in their ability to handle high torque. Factors such as tooth profile, size, and geometry impact the load-carrying capacity and torque transmission capability. Bevel gears with robust and optimized designs, including suitable tooth profiles and adequate tooth engagement, can effectively handle high-torque applications.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for bevel gears is critical in high-torque applications. Gears need to be made from materials with high strength, hardness, and wear resistance to withstand the forces and stresses involved in transmitting high torque. Common materials used for bevel gears include alloy steels, carburizing steels, and specialty alloys. Material selection should consider the specific torque requirements, operating conditions, and anticipated loads to ensure the gears can handle the desired torque levels.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction, wear, and heat generation in high-torque bevel gear applications. Adequate lubrication helps maintain a lubricating film between the gear teeth, minimizing metal-to-metal contact and associated losses. The lubricant type, viscosity, and replenishment schedule should be selected based on the torque and operating conditions to ensure effective lubrication and minimize gear wear.
- Gear Size and Ratio: The size of the bevel gears and the gear ratio can influence their torque-handling capability. Larger gears generally have greater tooth strength and load-carrying capacity, making them more suitable for high-torque applications. The gear ratio should also be considered to ensure it is appropriate for the desired torque transmission and to avoid excessive loads on the gears.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, including speed, temperature, and shock loads, must be taken into account when determining the suitability of bevel gears for high-torque applications. Higher speeds and extreme operating temperatures can affect the gear material properties, lubrication performance, and overall gear system efficiency. Proper cooling, temperature control, and gear protection measures should be implemented to maintain reliable performance under high-torque conditions.
By considering these factors and properly engineering the bevel gear system, it is possible to utilize bevel gears in high-torque applications effectively. However, it is crucial to consult with experienced engineers and perform thorough analysis and testing to ensure the gears can handle the specific torque requirements of the application.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear?
Proper alignment is crucial when connecting a bevel gear to ensure efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and longevity of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment:
When connecting a bevel gear, the following steps can help ensure proper alignment:
- Check Gear Specifications: Begin by reviewing the gear specifications provided by the manufacturer. This includes information about the gear’s design, tolerances, and alignment requirements. Understanding these specifications is essential for achieving the desired alignment.
- Prepare Mounting Surfaces: Ensure that the mounting surfaces for the gears, such as shafts or gearboxes, are clean, free from debris, and properly prepared. Any irregularities or surface defects can affect the alignment and lead to misalignment issues. Remove any burrs, nicks, or rough spots that could interfere with the proper seating of the gears.
- Use Alignment Tools: Alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be helpful in achieving precise alignment. These tools allow for accurate measurement and adjustment of the gear’s position relative to the mating components. Follow the instructions provided with the alignment tools to set up and perform the alignment process correctly.
- Axial Alignment: Achieving proper axial alignment is crucial for bevel gears. The axial alignment refers to aligning the gear’s rotational axis parallel to the mating gear’s rotational axis. This ensures proper gear meshing and load distribution. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the axial alignment, making necessary modifications to the gear’s position or shimming as required.
- Radial Alignment: Radial alignment involves aligning the gear’s rotational axis perpendicular to the mating gear’s rotational axis. Proper radial alignment helps prevent side loads, excessive wear, and noise generation. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the radial alignment, ensuring that the gear’s position is properly adjusted or shimmed to achieve the desired alignment.
- Verify Tooth Contact Pattern: After aligning the gears, it is important to verify the tooth contact pattern. The tooth contact pattern should be evenly distributed across the gear tooth surfaces to ensure proper load sharing and minimize wear. Conduct a visual inspection or use specialized tools, such as gear marking compounds, to check and adjust the tooth contact pattern if necessary.
By following these steps and using appropriate alignment tools, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear. Proper alignment promotes efficient power transmission, minimizes wear, reduces noise, and extends the lifespan of the gear system.
It is worth noting that each gear system may have specific alignment requirements and considerations. Consult the gear manufacturer’s guidelines and best practices, as well as seek the expertise of experienced engineers, to ensure the proper alignment of bevel gears in your specific application.
How do you choose the right size bevel gear for your application?
Choosing the right size bevel gear for your application involves considering various factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, and material selection. Here’s a detailed explanation of the considerations involved in selecting the right size bevel gear:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of your application. This involves understanding the load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the applied forces. Calculate the required torque capacity of the bevel gear based on the expected load and operating conditions.
- Speed Ratios: Determine the desired speed ratios between the input and output shafts. Bevel gears are often used to transmit rotational motion at different speeds. Calculate the required gear ratio to achieve the desired speed output and select bevel gears with appropriate tooth counts to achieve the desired ratio.
- Tooth Geometry: Consider the tooth geometry of the bevel gears. Straight bevel gears and spiral bevel gears have different tooth profiles and engagement characteristics. Evaluate the impact of tooth geometry on factors such as noise, vibration, smoothness of operation, and load-carrying capacity. Choose the tooth profile that best suits the specific requirements of your application.
- Material Selection: Consider the material properties of the bevel gears. The material should have sufficient strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Common materials for bevel gears include steel alloys, cast iron, and non-ferrous alloys. The material selection should be based on factors such as load requirements, operating conditions (e.g., temperature, moisture), and any specific industry standards or regulations.
- Size and Dimensions: Consider the physical size and dimensions of the bevel gears. Evaluate the available space and clearance in your application to ensure proper fit and alignment of the gears. Consider factors such as the gear diameter, face width, and shaft bore diameter. Ensure that the selected bevel gears can be mounted and meshed correctly with the mating gears.
- Manufacturing and Cost Considerations: Take into account any specific manufacturing considerations or constraints. Consider factors such as gear manufacturing methods (e.g., cutting, shaping, forging), availability of standard gear sizes or custom gear manufacturing options, and associated costs. Balance the performance requirements of your application with the available budget and manufacturing feasibility.
It is often beneficial to consult with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts to ensure the proper selection of bevel gears for your specific application. They can provide guidance on gear design, material selection, and performance analysis to help you choose the right size bevel gear that meets your requirements.
In summary, choosing the right size bevel gear involves considering factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, material selection, size and dimensions, and manufacturing considerations. Taking into account these factors will help ensure that the selected bevel gear is suitable for your application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-25