1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you install a bevel gear system?
Installing a bevel gear system involves several steps to ensure proper alignment, smooth operation, and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to install a bevel gear system:
- Preparation: Before installing the bevel gear system, gather all the necessary tools and equipment. Ensure that you have the correct bevel gears, shafts, bearings, and any additional components required for your specific application. Familiarize yourself with the system’s design, specifications, and installation instructions provided by the gear manufacturer.
- Clean and Inspect: Thoroughly clean all the components of the bevel gear system, including the gears, shafts, and bearings. Inspect them for any signs of damage, wear, or defects. Replace any damaged or worn-out parts to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Shaft Alignment: Proper alignment of the shafts is crucial for the bevel gear system’s performance. Ensure that the shafts are aligned accurately, both angularly and axially, as specified by the manufacturer. Misalignment can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Use precision measurement tools, such as dial indicators, to achieve the required alignment.
- Bearing Installation: Install the bearings on the shafts according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that the bearings are securely fitted and properly lubricated. Proper bearing installation helps support the shafts, reduces friction, and ensures smooth rotation of the gears.
- Gear Meshing: Carefully position the bevel gears on the shafts, ensuring proper meshing between the teeth. The gear teeth should engage smoothly and evenly without any binding or excessive clearance. Achieving the correct gear meshing is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear or damage to the gears.
- Housing Assembly: Assemble the housing or casing that encloses the bevel gear system. Ensure that all housing components are aligned and securely fastened. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper housing assembly, including the use of gaskets or seals to prevent lubricant leakage and contamination.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of the bevel gear system. Apply the recommended lubricant to the gears, bearings, and other moving parts according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Ensure that the lubricant used is compatible with the gear material, operating conditions, and environmental factors.
- Testing and Adjustment: After the installation is complete, perform a thorough system check. Rotate the shafts manually or using a suitable drive mechanism to ensure smooth gear operation, proper alignment, and absence of abnormal noise or vibration. Make any necessary adjustments, such as gear backlash or meshing depth, as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and based on the specific application requirements.
It’s important to note that the installation process may vary depending on the specific bevel gear system and application. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for the particular gear system you are working with to ensure proper installation and optimal performance.
In summary, installing a bevel gear system involves preparation, cleaning and inspection, shaft alignment, bearing installation, gear meshing, housing assembly, lubrication, and thorough testing and adjustment. Following proper installation procedures and adhering to manufacturer guidelines are essential to achieve efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and the desired performance from the bevel gear system.
Can bevel gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in automotive applications due to their unique characteristics and ability to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are commonly found in various automotive systems and components, offering several advantages for specific applications. Here are some key automotive applications where bevel gears are utilized:
- Differential: One of the primary applications of bevel gears in automotive systems is in the differential mechanism. The differential is responsible for distributing torque between the drive wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds, especially during cornering. Bevel gears, specifically hypoid gears, are used in the differential to transfer power from the driveshaft to the wheel axles at right angles. The compact size and high torque transmission capability of bevel gears make them suitable for this critical drivetrain component.
- Power Transfer: Bevel gears are utilized in automotive power transfer systems, such as transfer cases and drivelines. Transfer cases, commonly found in four-wheel drive (4WD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) vehicles, transfer power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. Bevel gears enable the necessary change in direction and torque transmission between the input and output shafts of the transfer case. Similarly, bevel gears can be used in drivelines to transfer power between differentials or between the transmission and the axles.
- Steering Systems: Bevel gears play a role in automotive steering systems, particularly in rack-and-pinion steering mechanisms. In these systems, bevel gears are used to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for steering. Bevel gears help change the direction of motion, enabling the driver to control the vehicle’s steering angle. The compact size and precise motion transmission characteristics of bevel gears make them suitable for these steering applications.
- Auxiliary Systems: Bevel gears find application in various auxiliary automotive systems. For example, they can be used in engine timing systems to drive camshafts and synchronize valve operation. Bevel gears can also be employed in automotive differentials with limited-slip or locking capabilities, enhancing traction and vehicle stability in challenging road conditions. Additionally, they can be found in power seat adjusters, sunroof mechanisms, and other vehicle systems where torque transmission at different angles is required.
Bevel gears used in automotive applications are typically designed to withstand high loads, operate with minimal noise and vibration, and provide reliable power transmission. They are often manufactured from durable materials, such as alloy steels, and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance.
It is important to note that the specific design and selection of bevel gears for automotive applications depend on factors such as torque requirements, space limitations, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Gear engineers and automotive manufacturers carefully consider these factors to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in automotive systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively used in automotive applications, including differentials, power transfer systems, steering mechanisms, and auxiliary systems. Their ability to transmit power at varying angles, compact size, and robust construction make them well-suited for the demanding requirements of the automotive industry.
Are there different types of bevel gears available?
Yes, there are different types of bevel gears available to suit various applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of bevel gears:
- Straight Bevel Gears: Straight bevel gears are the most basic type of bevel gears. They have straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are commonly used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
- Spiral Bevel Gears: Spiral bevel gears are designed with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise and vibration, and higher load-carrying capacity. Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications that require smooth and quiet operation, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
- Hypoid Bevel Gears: Hypoid bevel gears are similar to spiral bevel gears but have offset axes. The axes of hypoid bevel gears do not intersect and are non-parallel, allowing them to transmit rotational motion between shafts that are not in a straight line. Hypoid bevel gears are commonly used in applications where space constraints or specific shaft arrangements require a change in direction and torque transmission. They are often found in automotive drivetrains, power tools, and heavy machinery.
- Straight and Spiral Zerol Bevel Gears: Zerol bevel gears are similar to their straight and spiral counterparts but have a unique tooth profile. The teeth of zerol bevel gears are curved, similar to spiral bevel gears, but with a smaller spiral angle. This results in a tooth profile that is closer to a straight bevel gear. Straight and spiral zerol bevel gears provide a combination of the advantages of both straight and spiral bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity.
- Straight and Spiral Miter Gears: Miter gears, also known as mitre gears, are a special type of bevel gears that have equal numbers of teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. They are often used when rotational motion needs to be transmitted at a right angle without a change in direction. Miter gears can be either straight or spiral, depending on the tooth geometry.
These are the commonly used types of bevel gears. Each type has its own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate type of bevel gear depends on factors such as the required angle of transmission, load capacity, noise and vibration considerations, and the specific requirements of the application.
In summary, different types of bevel gears, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, hypoid bevel gears, straight and spiral zerol bevel gears, and straight and spiral miter gears, are available to suit various applications and accommodate different shaft arrangements.
editor by CX 2023-10-27