Chinese Low Cost High Quality Manufacturer Standard Custom Metal Spur Bevel Helical Gear
|Spur gear/bevel gear/helical gear/worm gear
|Place of origin
|Steel ,Stainless Steel , Plastic, Alumiunm
|Pilot Bore,finished bore with keyway
Bevel Gear Features
CNC machined stainless steel conical spiral toothed straight bevel gears
Specialty Hardware Processing Manufactory!
Bevel gear is also called 90 degree angle gear system.
Bevel gears are most often mounted on shafts that are 90 degrees apart, but can be designed to work at other angles as wheel.
The teeth on bevel gears can be straight, spiral or hypoid. They are made of materials such as: steel, stainless steel and plastic. Different sizes available.
We also dealing with standard or non-standard sprockets, couplings, pulleys or other transmission parts.
Please contact us for the details.
|Hardening and tempering, carburizing, high frequency quenching, etc
|machinery / furniture / toy / woodboard / wall
|Steel, stainless steel, plastic etc.
|Black oxide, zinc plated, etc
|Based on customer’s requirement
|CNC engine lathe, milling machine, drilling machine,hobbing machine, grinder, gear shaper
Standard export case (Details according to customer’s requirement)
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 M6
How does a bevel gear impact the overall efficiency of a system?
A bevel gear plays a significant role in determining the overall efficiency of a system. Its design, quality, and operating conditions can impact the efficiency of power transmission and the system as a whole. Here’s a detailed explanation of how a bevel gear can impact overall efficiency:
- Power Transmission Efficiency: The primary function of a bevel gear is to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. The efficiency of power transmission through a bevel gear depends on factors such as gear geometry, tooth profile, material quality, lubrication, and operating conditions. In an ideally designed and well-maintained system, bevel gears can achieve high power transmission efficiency, typically above 95%. However, factors such as friction, misalignment, inadequate lubrication, and gear tooth wear can reduce efficiency and result in power losses.
- Friction and Mechanical Losses: Bevel gears experience friction between their mating teeth during operation. This friction generates heat and causes mechanical losses, reducing the overall efficiency of the system. Factors that affect friction and mechanical losses include the gear tooth profile, surface finish, lubrication quality, and operating conditions. High-quality gears with well-designed tooth profiles, proper lubrication, and optimized operating conditions can minimize friction and mechanical losses, improving the overall efficiency.
- Gear Tooth Design: The design of the bevel gear tooth profile influences its efficiency. Factors such as tooth shape, size, pressure angle, and tooth contact pattern affect the load distribution, friction, and efficiency. Proper tooth design, including optimized tooth profiles and contact patterns, help distribute the load evenly and minimize sliding between the teeth. Well-designed bevel gears with accurate tooth profiles can achieve higher efficiency by reducing friction and wear.
- Material Quality and Manufacturing Precision: The material quality and manufacturing precision of bevel gears impact their durability, smooth operation, and efficiency. High-quality materials with suitable hardness, strength, and wear resistance can minimize friction, wear, and power losses. Additionally, precise manufacturing processes ensure accurate gear geometry, tooth engagement, and alignment, optimizing the efficiency of power transmission and reducing losses due to misalignment or backlash.
- Lubrication and Wear: Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction, wear, and power losses in bevel gears. Insufficient or degraded lubrication can lead to metal-to-metal contact, increased friction, and accelerated wear, resulting in reduced efficiency. Adequate lubrication with the recommended lubricant type, viscosity, and replenishment schedule ensures a sufficient lubricating film between the gear teeth, minimizing friction and wear and improving overall efficiency.
- Misalignment and Backlash: Misalignment and excessive backlash in bevel gears can negatively impact efficiency. Misalignment causes uneven loading, increased friction, and accelerated wear. Excessive backlash results in power losses during direction changes and can lead to impact loads and vibration. Proper alignment and control of backlash within acceptable limits are crucial for maintaining high efficiency in a bevel gear system.
Overall, a well-designed bevel gear system with high-quality materials, accurate manufacturing, proper lubrication, and minimal losses due to friction, misalignment, or wear can achieve high efficiency in power transmission. Regular maintenance, monitoring, and optimization of operating conditions are essential to preserve the efficiency of the system over time.
Can bevel gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, although certain considerations should be taken into account for each orientation. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are versatile and can accommodate various shaft orientations, including horizontal and vertical arrangements. The suitability of bevel gears for a specific orientation depends on factors such as load distribution, lubrication, and potential effects of gravity. Here are some considerations for each orientation:
- Horizontal Orientation: In horizontal applications, where the shafts are parallel to the ground, bevel gears can be used effectively. Proper lubrication is crucial to ensure adequate film formation and minimize friction and wear. Horizontal orientation typically allows for good load distribution among the gear teeth, promoting even wear and reducing the risk of localized stress concentrations. However, it is important to consider the effects of axial forces and thrust loads that may be present in the system and ensure that the gear design and bearings can handle these loads appropriately.
- Vertical Orientation: When bevel gears are used in a vertical orientation, where the shafts are perpendicular to the ground, additional considerations come into play. Gravity can introduce new challenges, such as the potential for gear thrust loads, lubricant pooling, and inadequate load distribution. To address these challenges, steps can be taken, including incorporating thrust bearings or thrust plates to handle axial forces, optimizing gear design to ensure proper load sharing, and implementing suitable lubrication methods to prevent lubricant pooling and ensure consistent lubrication to all gear surfaces. Additionally, proper sealing measures may be necessary to prevent lubricant leakage in the vertical orientation.
Overall, by considering the specific requirements and challenges associated with each orientation, bevel gears can be successfully utilized in both horizontal and vertical arrangements. Careful attention to design, lubrication, load distribution, and thrust management can help ensure reliable and efficient operation in either orientation.
It is important to note that for certain extreme or specialized applications, additional considerations and modifications may be required to accommodate the specific demands of the gear system. Consulting with experienced engineers and considering application-specific factors will help determine the most suitable gear design and orientation for a given application.
How do you choose the right size bevel gear for your application?
Choosing the right size bevel gear for your application involves considering various factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, and material selection. Here’s a detailed explanation of the considerations involved in selecting the right size bevel gear:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of your application. This involves understanding the load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the applied forces. Calculate the required torque capacity of the bevel gear based on the expected load and operating conditions.
- Speed Ratios: Determine the desired speed ratios between the input and output shafts. Bevel gears are often used to transmit rotational motion at different speeds. Calculate the required gear ratio to achieve the desired speed output and select bevel gears with appropriate tooth counts to achieve the desired ratio.
- Tooth Geometry: Consider the tooth geometry of the bevel gears. Straight bevel gears and spiral bevel gears have different tooth profiles and engagement characteristics. Evaluate the impact of tooth geometry on factors such as noise, vibration, smoothness of operation, and load-carrying capacity. Choose the tooth profile that best suits the specific requirements of your application.
- Material Selection: Consider the material properties of the bevel gears. The material should have sufficient strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Common materials for bevel gears include steel alloys, cast iron, and non-ferrous alloys. The material selection should be based on factors such as load requirements, operating conditions (e.g., temperature, moisture), and any specific industry standards or regulations.
- Size and Dimensions: Consider the physical size and dimensions of the bevel gears. Evaluate the available space and clearance in your application to ensure proper fit and alignment of the gears. Consider factors such as the gear diameter, face width, and shaft bore diameter. Ensure that the selected bevel gears can be mounted and meshed correctly with the mating gears.
- Manufacturing and Cost Considerations: Take into account any specific manufacturing considerations or constraints. Consider factors such as gear manufacturing methods (e.g., cutting, shaping, forging), availability of standard gear sizes or custom gear manufacturing options, and associated costs. Balance the performance requirements of your application with the available budget and manufacturing feasibility.
It is often beneficial to consult with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts to ensure the proper selection of bevel gears for your specific application. They can provide guidance on gear design, material selection, and performance analysis to help you choose the right size bevel gear that meets your requirements.
In summary, choosing the right size bevel gear involves considering factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, material selection, size and dimensions, and manufacturing considerations. Taking into account these factors will help ensure that the selected bevel gear is suitable for your application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-10-25