High modular design, biomimetic surface with owned intellectual property right.Adopt German worm hob to process the worm wheel.
With the special gear geometry, it gets high torque, efficiency and long life circle.It can achieve the direct combination for two
sets of gearbox.
Mounting mode: foot mounted, flange mounted, torque arm mounted.Output shaft: CHINAMFG shaft, hollow shaft.
Cast iron/Ductile iron
20CrMnTi alloy steel
Surface hardness of gears
Gear core hardness
Input / Output shaft material
42CrMo alloy steel
Input / Output shaft hardness
Machining precision of gears
accurate grinding, 6~5 Grade
GB L-CKC220-460, Shell Omala220-460
tempering, cementiting, quenching, etc.
94%~96% (depends on the transmission stage)
Temp. rise (MAX)
Temp. rise (Oil)(MAX)
Brand of bearings
China top brand bearing, HRB/LYC/ZWZ/C&U. Or other brands requested, SKF, FAG, INA, NSK.
Brand of oil seal
NAK — ZheJiang or other brands requested
Packaging & Shipping
Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. located HangZhou city, ZHangZhoug, as 1 professional manufacturer
and exporter of cycloidal pin wheel reducer,worm reducer, gear reducer, gearbox , AC motor and relative spare
parts, owns rich experience in this line for many years.
We are 1 direct factory, with advanced production equipment, the strong development team and producing
capacity to offer quality products for customers.
Our products widely served to various industries of Metallurgy, Chemicals, textile,medicine,wooden etc. Main
markets: China, Africa,Australia,Vietnam, Turkey,Japan, Korea, Philippines…
Welcome to ask us any questions, good offer always for you for long term business.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock.
Q: Can we buy 1 pc of each item for quality testing?
A: Yes, we are glad to accept trial order for quality testing.
Q:How to choose a gearbox which meets your requirement?
A:You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
Q: What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
A:a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor informationetc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Can you provide examples of machinery that use bevel gears?
Bevel gears are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems where torque transmission and direction changes are required. These gears are specifically designed to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly use bevel gears:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are extensively used in automotive applications. They can be found in different parts of vehicles, including the differential gear system, powertrain components, steering systems, and transfer cases. In the differential, bevel gears help distribute torque between the drive wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds during turns.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications, such as aircraft engines, landing gear systems, and helicopter transmissions. They play a critical role in transferring power and changing the direction of rotation in these high-performance systems.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are commonly employed in industrial machinery and equipment. They are used in gearboxes, speed reducers, and power transmission systems. Examples include conveyors, mixers, pumps, packaging machinery, printing presses, and textile machinery. Bevel gears allow efficient power transmission and enable the machinery to operate at different speeds and directions as required by the specific application.
- Construction and Heavy Equipment: Bevel gears are found in construction equipment such as cranes, excavators, loaders, and bulldozers. They are integral components of the drivetrain systems, enabling the transfer of power and torque to the wheels or tracks, as well as facilitating steering and movement of the equipment.
- Marine Applications: Bevel gears are utilized in various marine applications, including propulsion systems, marine generators, winches, steering mechanisms, and anchor handling equipment. They help transmit power efficiently and withstand the challenging marine environment.
- Machine Tools: Bevel gears are employed in machine tools such as milling machines, lathes, and grinders. They are essential for transmitting power and facilitating the required speed and direction changes in these precision machining systems.
- Power Plants: Bevel gears are used in power generation facilities, including wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, and steam turbines. They play a crucial role in converting the rotational motion of the turbine blades into electrical energy by transmitting torque to the generator.
- Mining and Material Handling: Bevel gears are commonly found in mining equipment, conveyor systems, and material handling machinery. They are used to transfer power and facilitate the movement of bulk materials, such as ores, coal, and aggregates.
These examples represent just a few of the many applications where bevel gears are utilized. Bevel gears offer versatility, efficiency, and reliability in transmitting power and changing direction in various mechanical systems across different industries.
How do you calculate the efficiency of a bevel gear?
To calculate the efficiency of a bevel gear, you need to compare the power input to the gear with the power output and account for any losses in the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of the calculation process:
The efficiency of a bevel gear can be calculated using the following formula:
Efficiency = (Power output / Power input) x 100%
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the calculation:
- Calculate the Power Input: Determine the power input to the bevel gear system. This can be obtained by multiplying the input torque (Tin) by the input angular velocity (ωin), using the formula:
- Calculate the Power Output: Determine the power output from the bevel gear system. This can be obtained by multiplying the output torque (Tout) by the output angular velocity (ωout), using the formula:
- Calculate the Efficiency: Divide the power output by the power input and multiply by 100% to obtain the efficiency:
Power input = Tin x ωin
Power output = Tout x ωout
Efficiency = (Power output / Power input) x 100%
The efficiency of a bevel gear represents the percentage of input power that is effectively transmitted to the output, considering losses due to factors such as friction, gear meshing, and lubrication. It is important to note that the efficiency of a bevel gear system can vary depending on various factors, including gear quality, alignment, lubrication condition, and operating conditions.
When calculating the efficiency, it is crucial to use consistent units for torque and angular velocity. Additionally, it’s important to ensure that the power input and output are measured at the same point in the gear system, typically at the input and output shafts.
Keep in mind that the calculated efficiency is an approximation and may not account for all the losses in the gear system. Factors such as bearing losses, windage losses, and other system-specific losses are not included in this basic efficiency calculation. Actual efficiency can vary based on the specific design and operating conditions of the bevel gear system.
By calculating the efficiency, engineers can evaluate the performance of a bevel gear and make informed decisions regarding gear selection, optimization, and system design.
What industries commonly use bevel gears?
Bevel gears find applications in various industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries commonly using bevel gears:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly in differentials. Differentials are responsible for distributing torque between the driving wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds when turning. Bevel gears in differentials transmit power from the engine to the wheels, enabling smooth cornering and improved traction.
- Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing: Bevel gears are employed in mechanical power transmission systems in various machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing industry. They are used in applications such as power tools, machine tools, conveyors, and printing presses. By meshing with other bevel gears or with spur gears, they transmit torque and power efficiently from one shaft to another, accommodating changes in direction and speed.
- Marine and Naval Industry: Bevel gears are extensively used in marine propulsion systems, including boats and ships. They are commonly found in the propulsion shaft line, where they transmit torque from the engine to the propeller shaft, allowing the vessel to move through water. Bevel gears in marine applications are designed to withstand high loads, resist corrosion, and operate efficiently in harsh environments.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications. They are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, where they transmit torque from the hydraulic motor to extend or retract the landing gear. Bevel gears are also found in helicopter rotor systems, providing the necessary power transmission to rotate the rotor blades.
- Railway and Transportation Industry: Bevel gears play a crucial role in railway systems, particularly in locomotives and rolling stock. They are used in the transmission systems to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. Bevel gears ensure smooth and efficient power transfer, enabling the train to move forward or backward while negotiating curves on the track.
- Industrial Machinery and Robotics: Bevel gears are extensively employed in various industrial machinery, such as milling machines, lathes, and industrial robots. They facilitate changes in direction and speed of rotational motion, enabling precise positioning, accurate cutting, and smooth operation of the machinery.
- Mining and Construction Industry: Bevel gears are used in mining and construction equipment to transfer power and torque in heavy-duty applications. They are found in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and crushers, where they provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments.
These are just a few examples of the industries commonly using bevel gears. Their ability to transmit power, change the direction of rotational motion, and accommodate intersecting shafts makes them versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications in various industries.
In summary, bevel gears are commonly used in industries such as automotive, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, marine and naval, aerospace, railway and transportation, industrial machinery and robotics, and mining and construction. Their applications span across industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are essential for efficient and reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-23