|Mild/Stainless Steel Bevel Gear Set Transmission Parts Gear Ratio 1: 1 1: 2 1: 3 1: 4
|M1.5 M2 M2.5 M3 M3.5 M4 M4.5
|Spur Gear,Helical Gear
|Stock bore, solid hubs, finished bore, taper bore, QD bore.
|Black oxide, Zinc platiing, Oil
1. Material: carbon steel such as C45, 20CrMnTi, 40Cr, 42CrMo or stain less steel or copper or nylon.
2. Heat treatment: Hardening and Tempering, high frequency quenching, carburizing quenching and so on.
3. Standard: European or American standard.
4. We can make all kinds of gears according to clients drawing and specifications, specializing in non-standard items.
5. Good quanlity with reasonable price, timely delivery and great customer service.
6. A professinal on drawing analysis, meeting discussing, program auditing, PC&QC.
Model NO.: M1, M1.5, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M16, M20.
Pressure angle: 20°
Bores: Stock bore, solid hubs, finished bore, taper bore, QD bore.
Material: Steel C45, S235, Brass.
Surface treatment: Black oxide, Zinc platiing, Oil.
1. American Standard, European Standard.
2. Pilot bore, finished bore, taper bore and special bore available.
3. Bright surface and high precision.
4. Advanced heat treatment and surface treatment crafts.
5. Better quality and competitive price.
6. Material C45, low carbon steel, and can be customized.
7. Standard sea worthy package to Europe and American.
8. High speed digital gear hobbing machines to guarantee the teeths quality.
9. Corrosion resistance treatment available.
10. Control on tolerance and easy to install.
11. Good material and good treatment to make sure long life span.
|Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CHINAMFG customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Soft Tooth Surface/Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
|Mild Steel/Stainless Steel
How do you install a bevel gear system?
Installing a bevel gear system involves several steps to ensure proper alignment, smooth operation, and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to install a bevel gear system:
- Preparation: Before installing the bevel gear system, gather all the necessary tools and equipment. Ensure that you have the correct bevel gears, shafts, bearings, and any additional components required for your specific application. Familiarize yourself with the system’s design, specifications, and installation instructions provided by the gear manufacturer.
- Clean and Inspect: Thoroughly clean all the components of the bevel gear system, including the gears, shafts, and bearings. Inspect them for any signs of damage, wear, or defects. Replace any damaged or worn-out parts to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Shaft Alignment: Proper alignment of the shafts is crucial for the bevel gear system’s performance. Ensure that the shafts are aligned accurately, both angularly and axially, as specified by the manufacturer. Misalignment can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Use precision measurement tools, such as dial indicators, to achieve the required alignment.
- Bearing Installation: Install the bearings on the shafts according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that the bearings are securely fitted and properly lubricated. Proper bearing installation helps support the shafts, reduces friction, and ensures smooth rotation of the gears.
- Gear Meshing: Carefully position the bevel gears on the shafts, ensuring proper meshing between the teeth. The gear teeth should engage smoothly and evenly without any binding or excessive clearance. Achieving the correct gear meshing is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear or damage to the gears.
- Housing Assembly: Assemble the housing or casing that encloses the bevel gear system. Ensure that all housing components are aligned and securely fastened. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper housing assembly, including the use of gaskets or seals to prevent lubricant leakage and contamination.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of the bevel gear system. Apply the recommended lubricant to the gears, bearings, and other moving parts according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Ensure that the lubricant used is compatible with the gear material, operating conditions, and environmental factors.
- Testing and Adjustment: After the installation is complete, perform a thorough system check. Rotate the shafts manually or using a suitable drive mechanism to ensure smooth gear operation, proper alignment, and absence of abnormal noise or vibration. Make any necessary adjustments, such as gear backlash or meshing depth, as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and based on the specific application requirements.
It’s important to note that the installation process may vary depending on the specific bevel gear system and application. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for the particular gear system you are working with to ensure proper installation and optimal performance.
In summary, installing a bevel gear system involves preparation, cleaning and inspection, shaft alignment, bearing installation, gear meshing, housing assembly, lubrication, and thorough testing and adjustment. Following proper installation procedures and adhering to manufacturer guidelines are essential to achieve efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and the desired performance from the bevel gear system.
Can bevel gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in automotive applications due to their unique characteristics and ability to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are commonly found in various automotive systems and components, offering several advantages for specific applications. Here are some key automotive applications where bevel gears are utilized:
- Differential: One of the primary applications of bevel gears in automotive systems is in the differential mechanism. The differential is responsible for distributing torque between the drive wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds, especially during cornering. Bevel gears, specifically hypoid gears, are used in the differential to transfer power from the driveshaft to the wheel axles at right angles. The compact size and high torque transmission capability of bevel gears make them suitable for this critical drivetrain component.
- Power Transfer: Bevel gears are utilized in automotive power transfer systems, such as transfer cases and drivelines. Transfer cases, commonly found in four-wheel drive (4WD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) vehicles, transfer power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. Bevel gears enable the necessary change in direction and torque transmission between the input and output shafts of the transfer case. Similarly, bevel gears can be used in drivelines to transfer power between differentials or between the transmission and the axles.
- Steering Systems: Bevel gears play a role in automotive steering systems, particularly in rack-and-pinion steering mechanisms. In these systems, bevel gears are used to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for steering. Bevel gears help change the direction of motion, enabling the driver to control the vehicle’s steering angle. The compact size and precise motion transmission characteristics of bevel gears make them suitable for these steering applications.
- Auxiliary Systems: Bevel gears find application in various auxiliary automotive systems. For example, they can be used in engine timing systems to drive camshafts and synchronize valve operation. Bevel gears can also be employed in automotive differentials with limited-slip or locking capabilities, enhancing traction and vehicle stability in challenging road conditions. Additionally, they can be found in power seat adjusters, sunroof mechanisms, and other vehicle systems where torque transmission at different angles is required.
Bevel gears used in automotive applications are typically designed to withstand high loads, operate with minimal noise and vibration, and provide reliable power transmission. They are often manufactured from durable materials, such as alloy steels, and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance.
It is important to note that the specific design and selection of bevel gears for automotive applications depend on factors such as torque requirements, space limitations, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Gear engineers and automotive manufacturers carefully consider these factors to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in automotive systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively used in automotive applications, including differentials, power transfer systems, steering mechanisms, and auxiliary systems. Their ability to transmit power at varying angles, compact size, and robust construction make them well-suited for the demanding requirements of the automotive industry.
How do bevel gears differ from other types of gears?
Bevel gears have distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how bevel gears differ from other gears:
1. Tooth Geometry: Bevel gears have teeth cut on the cone-shaped surface of the gears, whereas other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, have teeth cut on cylindrical surfaces. The tooth geometry of bevel gears allows them to accommodate intersecting shafts and transmit rotational motion at different angles.
2. Axis Orientation: Bevel gears have intersecting axes, meaning the shafts they are mounted on intersect each other. In contrast, other types of gears typically have parallel or skewed axes. The intersecting axis of bevel gears allows for changes in direction and allows for power transmission between shafts that are not in a straight line.
3. Types of Bevel Gears: Bevel gears come in different variations, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, and hypoid bevel gears. Straight bevel gears have straight-cut teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. Spiral bevel gears have curved teeth that are gradually cut along the gear surface, providing smoother engagement and reduced noise. Hypoid bevel gears have offset axes and are used when the intersecting shafts are non-parallel. Other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, also have their own variations but do not typically involve intersecting axes.
4. Direction of Motion: Bevel gears can change the direction of rotational motion between intersecting shafts. Depending on the orientation of the gears, the direction of rotation can be reversed. This capability makes bevel gears suitable for applications where changes in direction are required. In contrast, other gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, transmit motion in a specific direction along parallel or skewed axes.
5. Load Distribution: Bevel gears distribute loads differently compared to other gears. Due to the conical shape of the gears, the contact area between the teeth changes as the gears rotate. This can result in varying load distribution along the gear teeth. Other gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, have a consistent load distribution along their teeth due to their cylindrical shape.
6. Applications: Bevel gears are commonly used in applications where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required, such as automotive differentials, marine propulsion systems, and power transmission systems. Other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, are more commonly used in applications where parallel or skewed shafts are involved and changes in direction are not necessary.
While bevel gears have their unique characteristics, it’s important to note that different types of gears have their own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate gear type depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, space limitations, and load considerations.
In summary, bevel gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, axis orientation, types of variations available, direction of motion, load distribution, and applications. Their ability to accommodate intersecting shafts and change the direction of rotational motion makes them suitable for specific applications where other types of gears may not be as effective.
editor by CX 2023-10-18